I’m extremely happy to note that Zend Framework 1.12 has been released and is available here.
The key changes are:
- ZF2′s StandardAutoloader and ClassMapAutoloader have been back ported to `Zend_Loader`.
- ZF2′s EventManager has been back ported to `Zend_EventManager`
- New `Zend_Http_UserAgent_Features_Adapter_Browscap` component
- New `Zend_Mobile_Push` component, contributed by Mike Willibanks
- New `Zend_Gdata_Analytics` component, contributed by Daniel hartmann
- `Zend_Http_UserAgent_Features_Adapter_Wurfl` has been removed due to WURFL licensing changes
- Many many bug fixes! See the changelog
Getting ZF1.12 out of the door took longer than I imagined when I took on the release management role. I’d particularly like to thank Matthew Weier O’Phinney, Enrico Zimuel, Ralph Schindler, Adam Lundrigan, Frank Brückner and Martin Hujer for their work on the code. I’d also like thank the many people who ran the ZF1 unit test suite for us too.
You should upgrade if you’re using 1.10 or 1.11 as it should be hassle free!