No DiggBar: A WordPress plugin
The DiggBar is a URL shortening service that puts your website within a frame on digg.com. As a result, the user sees Digg’s URL, rather than your URL in their address bar, no matter which page they navigate to on your site. You can see an example DiggBar URL that points to google.com: http://digg.com/http://google.com which is automatically converted to http://digg.com/d1nYVs.
The No DiggBar WordPress plugin automatically redirects anyone using the DiggBar service, so that your site’s URL is displayed in the address bar of the browser.
The No DiggBar plugin is now available from the WordPress Plugin Directory: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/no-diggbar.
- Install directly from within WordPress
- Download the zip file and upzip.
- Upload no_diggbar.php to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
No DiggBar is licensed under the New BSD license.
- 10 April 2009 – Initial release