Jurian Sluiman: Using Zend Framework service managers in your application
Jurian Sluiman has posted Using Zend Framework service managers in your application
Many people still have problems to tune the SM to their needs. In this post I will try to explain the reason why the framework uses multiple service managers and how you can use these. I address the following topics:
- What are the different service managers?
- For what reason are different managers used?
- How does the service locator relate to the service manager?
- How can you define services for all those service managers?
- How can you retrieve services from one manager inside a second one?
This is a really good post if you want to understand ZF2’s Service Manager system. Read it!